Having Meniere’s Disease I have different stages of symptoms. They don’t hit in any order for me.
1. Off balance- most days
2. Tipsy- aside from a drunk feeling sometimes, I tip frequently.
3. Mini Spins- these are frequent and annoying, but not necessarily debilitating.
4. Full blown vertigo attack- non-stop vertigo that lasts for hours. Fortunately, these episodes are fewer and far between.
5. Dizziness – this is a regular occurrence.
6. Then there’s that feeling in my head that I can’t quite describe. It doesn’t feel right, but I cannot explain it. It’s kind of like being dizzy or having a headache, but not actually having either.
Today is one of those days for number 6. I don’t feel well, but I don’t feel that bad. It’s kind of like I am on the cusp of an attack that may or may not manifest.
I pushed myself this morning because my husband wanted to watch the Golden Knights practice. Mostly I sat in the arena. Yes, I look good. I hide behind my smile. It’s taken years of practice to achieve that.
Love, Peace and Light! Rita